- Deserts: they are dry, hot during the day and cold at night. Organisms vave to adapt to difficult conditions.
- Grasslands: low rainfall, hot summers, cold winters. There are few trees. Habitat for zebras, lions, cheetahs or antilopes.
- Rainforests: they are wet, sunny and warm places There is a rich wildlife.
- Forests: habitats with trees. Two types of trees:
a) Deciduous trees: they lose their leaves in autumn.
b) Evergreen trees: they have leaves all year long.
- Arctic Region: low temparatures and low rainfall. Animals and plants are adapted to low temperatures.
World's Land Habitats: